advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

VBd69JN.jpg

New fridge?

Did you see the Aurora Borealis?

Or Jenny Seagrove in a fetching frogsuit?

Funnily enough, I saw her 3 weeks ago in Hamlet (not a frogsuit, she was Mrs Hamlet) and I had no idea that it was her until I read the programme afterwards. I was also taken aback to find that she's a year older than me. I thought she was about 25.

The first day for wearing an overcoat while out walking. I remembered posting a selfie outside the old folks’ home while wearing one in the depths of last winter, so I thought I’d try to recreate it. I didn’t get the angle right, but here I am, twenty-five pounds lighter, a few inches longer and, as Nigel would say, one older. I know I’m wearing several extra layers in the ‘before’ pic which adds to the sense of extra weight, but having not made a comparison like this before I was actually quite shocked to see how much thinner my face looks. So that must be why I can now not only fit into 15 1/2 shirts but also do up the top button without strangling myself.

50871006551_036fd36948.jpg

51614839676_b5f3d9ec1a.jpg

Date I say that you look both healthier and older. You've got that slightly gaunt look that says 'stop now, you've done enough'.

I'm facing the same questions, albeit without the preliminary slimming;

'Enough Ronsay?'

Yes....No.

'Enough Megaphone?'

Yes... No.

advertisement

Back