advertisement

The 2021 F1 Season.

The natural response for most F1 drivers, at least initially, is to blame the other driver for the bump. It's the same on the road. I ignore it, and I don't listen to or watch blame games, especially when they're based on ultra slow motion replays that aren't given enough context (millisecond decisions, changing track surface, different tyre wear/temps).
But in the end, I love drivers to show a bit of non-corporate behaviour, a bit of excitement and enjoyment. At a recent race, the camera in Max's cockpit showed him, while on the grid, respond to a team member with a genuine smile and a glint in his eyes. That was nice to see, and Im not a fan.

Therefore only one was his fault
(is it difficult?)

If you share the views of the penalising body..

Thankfully, because of maturity and skill of other drivers his bump count is lower than it should have been. Does not detract from my overall opinion. I mentioned that earlier.

Thankfully, because of maturity and skill of other drivers his bump count is lower than it should have been. Does not detract from my overall opinion. I mentioned that earlier.

Yes it's ok. We understand, and are amused by, your bias.

Most weeks when he bumps someone then whines about it claiming it wasn't his fault.

..but I suspect you know that, and are just being facetious like you do on many threads. At least its not cables this time eh? Lolz

Please show me the the threads where I have been facetious?

Please tell me your meaning of the word as I think it means treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humour.

If you treat cable threads as serious then I suspect you have the issues not me.

Please show me the the threads where I have been facetious?

Please tell me your meaning of the word as I think it means treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humour.

If you treat cable threads as serious then I suspect you have the issues not me.

No, no, and of course I do, it's my hobby.

Any more of this nonsense and I will be forced to award the championship to Lord Sir Lewis of Hamilton.

How many times has Hamilton been penalised?

No idea. The subject currently is my opinion of Chavstappens Netflix avoidance.

Look. I know you're a Hamilton fan, so am I, but referring to Verstappen in this way is daft. Max has done little wrong this season and if he wins the championship he will have done so on merit. I think we could all do to accept that and enjoy the last 6 races without needing to resort to words like Chav. May the best man win and whoever comes second will be a very worthy runner up. We should relish this tight battle... it's what sport is about.

Look. I know you're a Hamilton fan, so am I, but referring to Verstappen in this way is daft. Max has done little wrong this season and if he wins the championship he will have done so on merit. I think we could all do to accept that and enjoy the last 6 races without needing to resort to words like Chav. May the best man win and whoever comes second will be a very worthy runner up. We should relish this tight battle... it's what sport is about.

Thanks for your thoughts, Im happy how I refer to him currently, and it its kinda amusing to myself and my pals, we all use the same play on words for him. If Max changes his ways over time, then I may refer to him differently. It's not particularly anything to do with Hamilton at all. You can click the ignore button if it upsets you, but really, it's not exactly worth worrying over. Bigger fish to fry in the world right?

May the best man win, of course, always. Never should be any other way.

advertisement

Back