advertisement

Laura Kuenssberg stepping down as BBC Political Editor

One story is that LK is negotiating a move to the Today programme, but not replacing anyone. Sopel coming back from USA to do Political Editor in place of LK. And Sarah Smith to move to the USA.

There is a shuffle afoot. Can't say I think it means anything.

In the interest of balance, Keunessberg will need to be replaced with Jeremy Corbyn. Afterall, he has no political ties nows

I'm not her biggest supporter but she's been getting the same dog's abuse, threats of violence etc etc that most women who dare to step into the public eye end up contending with. I bet she's over the moon to be ridding herself of that job - shameful that it should have even the slightest bearing on the decision to move roles - and I am only assuming it did do.

I'm not her biggest supporter but she's been getting the same dog's abuse, threats of violence etc etc that most women who dare to step into the public eye end up contending with. I bet she's over the moon to be ridding herself of that job - shameful that it should have even the slightest bearing on the decision to move roles - and I am only assuming it did do.

The punishment for abusing women should be a kick in the nuts. From the person abused.

The Today program is already pretty Tory, I barely listen these days. Can’t really blame her for moving on, shouldn’t really need the close protection teams or suffer the online abuse just for doing her job.
If she just did her job...Instead of rimming the tories at every opportunity.

He's already done more for the Tories than Laura K ever has, by gifting them an 80 seat majority
My post was about balance my dear boy, balance. If you think that Corbyn did more for the nasty Tories than than the twats who thought he more worth attacking than the nasty Tories themselves, then balance, my friend, has shifted off your horizon :)

advertisement

Back