advertisement

Pics of your pets (part III)

Clumsy poppet in post op onesie after breaking femur back left leg, I think she fell out of tree, didn’t cry just limped into kitchen dragging leg and gave me heart attack.
I thought get rescue cat not pedigree agn and save money and be charitable, only had her 6weeks so no insurance, cost £1500.
BC95-CFCD-34-C0-4290-8998-EBA978-A1525-E.png

Clumsy poppet in post op onesie after breaking femur back left leg, I think she fell out of tree, didn’t cry just limped into kitchen dragging leg and gave me heart attack.
I thought get rescue cat not pedigree agn and save money and be charitable, only had her 6weeks so no insurance, cost £1500.

Aww, poor little girl. I hope she recovers quickly.

It happened in January, just found foto while weeding pics.
They had to remove top of femur inc hip bone as joint shattered, then made pouch from muscles to support hip and missing bone, gather it’s a common operation usually for pets hit by cars.
Very clumsy girl, forever jumps from back of sofa to windowsill 3ft away, same height, big sill, I often hear her scraping claws on radiator under window as she misses and slides down .
she’s very short sighted, good things she’s so cute and fun, cat shelter said infirm cats very hard to place, esp black ones. I think part of reason she’s very timid is poor eyesight.

advertisement

Back