advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

I bought a Chord DAC from LC Audio. Arrived very well packaged the next day. Fantastic service. Been looking at these for a little while, but never pulled the trigger. Nice bonus to get one for a great price. Thanks very much!
Thank you for a very easy transaction..

Thanks to Pembers for the sale and delivery of the clearaudio clever clamp, pleasure doing business. Sorry for delay for feedback, I just found out where to post

Thanks to @Nagraboy for the sale of his a Croft 25 micro in pristine condition, and for a fun listening session with some lovely Falcon LS3/5a and Quad gear in their natural habitat!

Thanks to wulbert for going above and beyond in packing up the lovely Linn Kans I bought from him. He even underplayed their condition imo so I am well happy with them.

Thanks Viabhav, nice smooth transaction. The smarty pants network cable was as new and came in a ‘velvet’ lined box. I felt stroked ;)

Thank you to Matt @manicatel for selling me a Naim NDX which was as described and in lovely condition. Also thank you for his patience as I had to change my collection time a couple of times and was late to get back to him.

advertisement

Back