advertisement

Motorised height adjustable speaker stands with decoupling.

Personally I would use wood blocks below speaker stands instead of these adjustable stands if I intend to increase the height of the speaker. There are some nice wood blocks with various finishing to choose from I guess. The size and thickness can be customised from 1" to 6" or more.

I can see a use for this when you have a standing desk. Just put the stand on something so when they are on the lowest setting they are on ear height in the seating position and then raise the speakers along with your desk if you want to stand.

If you are so critical a listener, do you REALLY think that at work, standing up and then sitting down, you are listening carefully enough to care that some of the imaging has moved??
Get on with you job! :)

I can think of enough jobs where you sit behind a desk all day using monitors(professionally) so yeah i really do ;) The health benefits of standing desks have been well documented.

I can see the point of using these to 'dial' in a pair of stand mount speakers from the listening position but only if this would include toe in . I wouldn't purchase them though.

advertisement

Back