advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame Belton's reflecting pond has grown over, on a calm day it created a beautiful effect.

Overgrown by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

X-H1/Minolta MD-Rokkor 50-1.7

This current crop of Belton landscapes is/are absolutely superb, the autumn light is so beautiful. There is a most appealing clarity in those Fuji files too. They seem to transcend being mere photos.

This current crop of Belton landscapes is/are absolutely superb, the autumn light is so beautiful. There is a most appealing clarity in those Fuji files too. They seem to transcend being mere photos.

Thanks so much - very kind! :)

I've had Iridient Transformer installed for a fair while now but never really used it that much until now. It's just so much better than using Lightroom, and unlike Capture One (which I still think is the best tool for Fuji RAWs) I can use all my plug-ins eg RNI Films.

uBViJo.jpg

Our ceramics tutor at art college, 1979. I think his name was Keith. HP5, Pentax EMII.

DSCF1091raw_1024px.jpg

Here comes the rain again.

holiday break in a long-favourite part of the world: an October afternoon on the footpath from Sligachan to Glenbrittle, a week ago /Fuji x100. ..more to come.

Superb picture Martin. Best time of the year to go to Sligachan, it's midge hell in the summer.

Thank you ff1. I'd actually never really seen it before, until I processed out the scanned neg the other day.

... love that grain !!!

Ah, the real thing too. It does seem to be more accentuated on the post than in PS. If I can get any of my Epsons to actually work, I'll print it.

I managed to get to within 60 metres of the top of Cul Mor and then the last boulder field defeated me, I decided I didn't want a broken ankle or worse.

But the views to the north en-route were just amazing.... I've got dozens more and just can't decide which are the best. And cannot decide either between colour and B/W.

Suilven, Quinag and Canisp:

Views from Cul Mor 11 211015
by mr.noisy, on Flickr

Suilven and the far away sea

Views from Cul Mor 25 211015
by mr.noisy, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back