advertisement

The Pineapple Thief UK/European Tour - Autumn 2020

webster

Listen & enjoy.
This has been announced in the last couple of days for those who may be interested.
They're a band I've been wanting to catch live for a few years and with Gavin Harrison now seemingly a permanent member I think it could be a bit special.

http://www.pineapplethief.com/tour/

See they are in Bristol at SWX, then on closer investigation see gigs scheduled for:

The Orb
Grandmaster Flash
Half Man, Half Biscuit.

....dunking stuff

Got my ticket for the Dublin gig in September. Saw Porcupine Tree several years ago and Harrison was a monster on the night. Indeed it was an exceptional gig delivered by an exceptional bunch of musicians.
Caught Steve Wilson on tour last year and as impressive as the gig was, it did not compare with Porcupine Tree
Not all that familiar with Pineapple Thief, but with Harrison at the kit,there is every chance that it will be top drawer.

Hmm, tempting. I saw them play at the Shepherd's Bush Empire a few years ago supporting Blackfield.

They were very good.

I missed seeing them at the Electric Palace in Bridport a couple of years before that. We were in town for the record fair with some friends. Unfortunately we didn't know beforehand that they were playing and we had made other arrangements for that evening.

Seeing SW at the O2 the week before the SBE show. I've got a decent seat for that so hoping it's good as I hate the O2.

Saw them last Thursday in Manchester at 02 Ritz - immense gig and GH is head and shoulders above the competition it would seem

advertisement

Back