advertisement

Stock Market 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oil shares still seem to have momentum. Looking very red in the US today, particularly tech. I’m sticking with it for the long haul, it runs the world and ain’t going away. Will accumulate if we see some big drops.

Mr Goxx. The first hamster trader.

And I'm sure many, many punters are following his actions..... Mr Goxx's owner will be making millions from the ads!

But when it comes to crypto the hamster's probably as good a predictor as anything..
(not that I've ever 'invested' in crypto, so wdik...)

Assuming energy demand growth is not interrupted from the resurgence of the pandemic (Indian and Brazilian situation is terrible at the moment), then the inability of the US shale industry to access finance and thus provide the usual "relief valve" to the oil price could lead to a price spike in Q4. I think that this will lead to bp and RDSB reaching close to pre-pandemic valuations at that point. I will be really overweight in oil if that happens so will need to rebalance, so will sell and further invest into the uranium/rare earth mining sector - hopefully it won't be too late by then....the new electric mobility world will need reliable base load power and also magnets to work. I may be too late for copper and not interested in battery supply sector as that already has a lot of focus. This is my personal view on how the scenario may unfold, and if it does I really will be quids in, but as Terry Smith said about newspapers....

Looking hopeful....but BP and RDSB still have quite a way to go.

Oil shares still seem to have momentum. Looking very red in the US today, particularly tech. I’m sticking with it for the long haul, it runs the world and ain’t going away. Will accumulate if we see some big drops.

Years of under-investment will also help support prices.

LOOP is going well for me then LOL.

Hey, I call my mistakes and successes in equal measure...

luckily, I've got enough good stuff to cover that shit show.

Phew, rapid house price growth continues, although a little falter to only 10% in September from 11% in August. When are people going to wake up to the realities of ZIRP and printing presses.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58746951

I told ya NI market had legs. Always invest in the underdogs!!
I've bought stuff here for prices that you literally couldn't buy the materials for let alone the labour to build it and then there's the land that's just thrown in for free. That's an asymmetric bet if ever I saw one..

In fairness Johnson has to balance the books after his party, friends and donors have pocketed £bns, and it is only right that the poor should pay for these excesses. What else is an elitist to do?

PS Look! An IMMIGRANT!

Yes, I’ve no idea what an emotional commitment to tax is! It will be interesting to see what they do. There’s a huge hike in corp tax on the way as it is. Going to have to be a major revenue generator such as income tax or VAT. Absolutely go after tax avoidance but it’s a rounding error in the scheme of things.

Never, it is the new normal now.

We could see a bit of a reality check. With inflation and tax increases, people are going to have less disposable income, even if they are lucky enough to get a pay rise (which many won’t be, they’ll be lucky to still have jobs). The only way we’ll see big falls IMHO is IR increases and forced sales or if banks get the jitters and tighten lending criteria.

You do wonder how they select 'Finance Minsters'. Not only did they buy a fleet, they bought Maserati's. Everyone knows they depreciate like fook!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-58760766?at_medium=custom7&at_custom4=DB2DF01A-22FE-11EC-9D83-02E239982C1E&at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom3=BBC+News&at_custom1=[post+type]&at_campaign=64&fbclid=IwAR2Vi4oyUXU0kdzdg2W3rllJuPYh1bF2QMD_okNTbJorj1RTtfJt6p_7M4g

It gets better too...
Authorities were also forced to appeal for the return of almost 300 other cars that went missing after being loaned to officials during the summit.

You do wonder how they select 'Finance Minsters'. Not only did they buy a fleet, they bought Maserati's. Everyone knows they depreciate like fook!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-58760766?at_medium=custom7&at_custom4=DB2DF01A-22FE-11EC-9D83-02E239982C1E&at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom3=BBC+News&at_custom1=[post+type]&at_campaign=64&fbclid=IwAR2Vi4oyUXU0kdzdg2W3rllJuPYh1bF2QMD_okNTbJorj1RTtfJt6p_7M4g

It gets better too...
Authorities were also forced to appeal for the return of almost 300 other cars that went missing after being loaned to officials during the summit.

They’d be doing very well to get out with a 20% loss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back