advertisement

tv trouble

graystoke4

pfm Member
Hi, is anyone else having trouble trying to get E4, film 4, and 4+1, can't seem to get these on my tv for some reason, everything else is ok, have retuned the tv, and hard disk player, but still no good, seams a bit odd, unless they are having trouble with their transmitter, are are having some sort of retune, or refit,

Off here as well (Waltham transmitter, not sure it's a transmitter issue, seems to have been iffy since the fire alarm shut them down last week).

I think still issues as QuestHD had really bad picture breakup this afternoon. I wonder if the alternative infrastructure/routing they may be using has issues of its own.

But.....you may want to, just in case. There may be a big queue, so get yourself to Curry's pronto.

I had no online access to ch5 for a couple of days. There was an announcement deeply buried on their site or app (can’t remember which and never found it again) to say that a “partner” had technical issues and were unable to provide whatever service they normally provided to ch5.

This came not long after that internet interruption the other week, we’re doomed if we can’t keep basic broadcast services up and running!

advertisement

Back