advertisement

Coronavirus - the new strain XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

50 deaths in Scotland yesterday, a figure not seen since February...............

I also don't understand how we were seeing rising figures (infections) until a week ago and then a sudden drop?

Regards

Richard

I was on chemo also when I was vaccinated and my oncologist said to definitely get the booster.
I was also on chemo earlier this year and was advised that the chemo would have wiped out my immune system (spent 2 weeks in hospital with a stem cell replacement to get my immune system restarted) and that I needed to to start again with the Covid vaccination and all other vaccinations that I have had.

"While children with COVID-19 obviously have a much higher chance of a good outcome than a young man on a World War I battlefield, lions are again being led by donkeys. I’m a bit embarrassed to admit that I don’t know the names of any World War I generals, though I am sure I’m not alone. We’ve mostly forgotten the names of those donkeys. We should make sure that the politicians and academics who send unprotected children into classrooms filled with COVID-19 are remembered for more than their unparalleled capacity for self-pity, inglorious oppression fantasies, and juvenile trolling of public officials who need bodyguards for the sin of trying to protect young people from a dangerous virus."

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/lions-led-by-donkeys/

Good Morning All,

50 deaths in Scotland yesterday, a figure not seen since February...............

I also don't understand how we were seeing rising figures (infections) until a week ago and then a sudden drop?

Regards

Richard
Here’s the breakdown geographically. Glasgow has the highest number, region where you are looks low. Should be a data refresh this afternoon to show if Glasgow was a data reporting blip or if there are more people waiting to die.

TrnWFhV.jpg

31 348 cases and 122 deaths today

No updates from NI today so you can add 1000 to the case figure and 10 to the deaths.

My daughter's school has reverted to masks in classrooms today. The Head Teacher's spin at the start of the year was that Covid is over - fool...

Good to hear, my partner's kids' school are being pushed by parents to do the same as the cases are growing there (so far her kids have avoided it... but they won't forever).

Sick patients have been forced to wait outside a hospital A&E department on chairs and wrapped only in blankets while being treated by nurses in shocking photographs and videos captured by one worried relative.

Is this anything to do with those people who have declined the vaccine...................?

Regards

Richard

Sick patients have been forced to wait outside a hospital A&E department on chairs and wrapped only in blankets while being treated by nurses in shocking photographs and videos captured by one worried relative.

The situation, at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge, is a regular occurrence, workers have told The Independent.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1632765627

We need more publicity of this sort of thing as it's happening elsewhere according to a work colleague of mine who works with the NHS in London.

We need more publicity of this sort of thing as it's happening elsewhere according to a work colleague of mine who works with the NHS in London.

I read a horrific account at the weekend about a baby with a heart condition having to wait hours in A&E surrounded by kids with covid. The mother left in tears fearing that the baby would have covid and die.

I read a horrific account at the weekend about a baby with a heart condition having to wait hours in A&E surrounded by kids with covid. The mother left in tears fearing that the baby would have covid and die.

If we had a media that did their job and properly held the government and other authorities accountable for the jobs they're supposed to do more of this would get reported. As it is we have a shit show of a government and a 'bought off over Leveson' media combined with a generation of people who think everything they read on Facebook about the pandemic being a hoax is true so that images like yours above are obviously a government conspiracy to control the populous. If you presented this as a plot for a Hollywood film you'd be laughed away for it being not believable enough :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back