advertisement

EWA pfm tour: ABCaudio demo kit

Do the Starting Point cables come with a photo of Colin as a baby? :)

You wish is my command, with my 20yr old Dad and Mum 1953

123378621_3204514703200205_9022096113835542509_n.jpg

The new starter cable for speaker has a capacitance of only 29pF/M so those amps that have trouble with cap loading will love it.
The Inductance is less than 10uH/M so fairly low.
The resistance is 14mR/M, so loses will be low.
Max current recommended is only 10A RMS i.e. 10R load =1000W so 800W max for 8R. That should be OK for most amps.
Very very flexible and narrow.
But is must be Black sorry.
And a silly low price TBD.

The new starter cable for speaker has a capacitance of only 29pF/M so those amps that have trouble with cap loading will love it.
The Inductance is less than 10uH/M so fairly low.
The resistance is 14mR/M, so loses will be low.
Max current recommended is only 10A RMS i.e. 10R load =1000W so 800W max for 8R. That should be OK for most amps.
Very very flexible and narrow.
But is must be Black sorry.
And a silly low price TBD.

3M stereo set: £155. Jump links £30. Limited stock for now...

LS80s are on their way to @Rug Doc as per the updated list - sad day in the 'Non Uro' household!

The best review I can give of the LS80s is that I now want to buy a set! I now have the LS40s back in my system and they sound great though, so maybe after a few days I will have convinced myself they are everything I need. We shall see!

Just a quick question, will we see a Starting Point digital cable being released on the Website soon? I would love to try the set, TBH I'm very close to buying but would like to add the digital cable as well.

Just a quick question, will we see a Starting Point digital cable being released on the Website soon? I would love to try the set, TBH I'm very close to buying but would like to add the digital cable as well.

It should be there now. :)

Hi Alan
I think I'm next on the M50 list.
Looks like Mttf had it last but couldn't see where it when from there from the post.
Cheers
Adam

Hi Alan
I think I'm next on the M50 list.
Looks like Mttf had it last but couldn't see where it when from there from the post.
Cheers
Adam
Hi, that would be me! Sorry, have not been following this thread for a while. Can you PM me your address and I’ll ship it you you Monday. Alan, presume this is OK or do you want it back first?

advertisement

Back