advertisement

Hms vigil

Vigil...............I have started so I will finish ( perhaps).....the sooner the better!

A typical soap, would not surprise me to see a loo flushed and a torpedo launched.

Vigil...............I have started so I will finish ( perhaps).....the sooner the better!

A typical soap, would not surprise me to see a loo flushed and a torpedo launched.
Surely you mean a torpedo launched then a loo flushes, at least that's what happens in our house...I'll get me coat.

Having followed this thread, I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about. A bit of unrealistic fun. I hadn't realised that submarines were so roomy! I checked out some of the YouTube videos and found that they confirmed my suspicion, i.e. that the cat would be dead before the first revolution was complete. But then, I guess one can't film drama in such confines.

There was one YouTube production on life in a British attack submarine, where nearly everything that could break actually did! Not the greatest advertisement for the Silent Service.

I hadn't realised that women were allowed to serve on submarines - apparently they have done so for some time.

I found the final episode rather disappointing really. The Russian mole was pretty obvious in earlier episodes as the camera hung on him in multiple scenes! Overall pretty good though, certainly don't count it as wasted time.

What a cop out by the writers when the culprit was asked why he was working for the Russians, "no comment"

Killers move so slow, Must have been the heavy gas mask.

What happened to the cooks son, his 9 year prison sentence reduction wasn't explained.?

Of course I might have missed bits as I was watching the golf at the same time, so apologies if I have.

What a cop out by the writers when the culprit was asked why he was working for the Russians, "no comment"

Killers move so slow, Must have been the heavy gas mask.

What happened to the cooks son, his 9 year prison sentence reduction wasn't explained.?

Of course I might have missed bits as I was watching the golf at the same time, so apologies if I have.

I thought it was explained as narcissism by the villain, just looking for attention and being played by the ruskies

Cooks son was offered early release by the Russians to persuade her to poison the original victim which created a vacancy for a sonar operator which was the traitor. It also helped that he had stumbled on some of the suspicious behaviours in his notebook of leverage on others.

Funny scene in the final episode when the Commander momentarily became a Captain.

advertisement

Back