advertisement

Hms vigil

I think the bells are tolling for her now; tubular bells. How are they' going to unravel the myriad arcane strands in one episode? Sub plots aside, it's becoming messy on land for shore.

I really hope she drowns in the tube, it'll mix things up a bit. But it's the BBC, so they won't take the risk of disrupting tradition of a happy ending.

Didn't the captain change course a couple of episodes ago..?

I reckon that they're half way up the Clyde by now and by the time DC Anne Oldman gets fired out the tubes, they'll already be parked in a dry dock. She'll land safely in Little Miss Longacre's sports cabriolet and once the wee ginger minx has kung foo'd the bad guy (and delegated to any one of the entire police force beneath her to arrest him) they'll drive off in to the sunset, swilling whisky and smoking cigars.

...old grey cheese, cloth!

I've recently caught up with this, on the back of friends discussing it.
It is silly but does pass the "entertaining" test.

The thing I find most far fetched about it is the continued wearing of a tee shirt under a normal working shirt by the Coxen. Not allowed in military dress codes and setting a poor example by the senior rating.

I really hope she drowns in the tube, it'll mix things up a bit. But it's the BBC, so they won't take the risk of disrupting tradition of a happy ending.
That’s an interesting thought. Maybe this show is about Longacre after all, and the DCI is expendable like Burke

That’s an interesting thought. Maybe this show is about Longacre after all, and the DCI is expendable like Burke

It would certainly be less dull and a little more creative. Then the next season we get another soap-celeb to take up the reigns who also gets bumped off or similar.

Funny how everyone feels compelled to pick these programs apart and add things like "It's nonsense of course but..." "Very silly but...". Me, I'm a simple little soul and just sit back & enjoy them. You are allowed to you know.

I cut out the middleman and don't even watch them.

I managed to miss the last episode so anyone like to do a quick summary of what happened please ?

No, I don't want to use iPlayer thank you.

CHE

After being saved from mortal danger by a man in a gas mask, she was placed in mortal danger by a man in a hazmat suit.

Oh come on....you are forgetting Kirsten (Rose Leslie) all soaped up and feeling lonely in the bath...

..and the Russians closing in all around.

That's about it?

Oh, and general lifestyle advice...steer well clear of the canned oranges.

advertisement

Back