advertisement

Stock Market 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alcohol, of course. Illegal drugs, no thanks. In fact, might need a stiff drink later after looking at the markets this afternoon.

It’s a bit difficult to convince people not to take drugs for recreational purposes when one of the most dangerous drugs used for recreational purposes is legal and producers and marketers of that product have awards from the government and are allowed to buy influence, not to mention are allowed to advertise.

I’d suggest junk food is also a drug and equally dangerous but it seems there’s not much we can do about that either. I think we should educate kids about finance.
Anyway, in terms of stocks, I’d go for Diageo.

I honestly wouldn't have any exposure to China the last few months from what I am seeing happening underneath the surface there.

I honestly wouldn't have any exposure to China the last few months from what I am seeing happening underneath the surface there.

Problem is, you wouldn’t have exposure anywhere on that basis!

I’m wondering if Evergrande goes down, it could trigger some rather large contagion.

Last edited:
RR looks interesting if things really opening up again flight wise..? Just taken a small bite.

RR looks interesting if things really opening up again flight wise..? Just taken a small bite.

Been interested in RR for some years, but I think it'll be the commissioning of a number of small nuclear power stations being considered that'll do it for me.

Luckily China and America are good mates so China won’t be selling any US T bills to raise funds to stimulate the economy.

I've held RR for a number of years. With the restructure I decided to stay in for the long term and bought into the rights issues. The new proposal for Submarine nuclear modules to be used to power stations on the moon is certainly forward thinking. It's like something out of Dan Dare in the Eagle but in reality practical and realistic. For sure RR are a long term hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back