advertisement

Amir Khan removed from USA flight

Mynamemynaim

38yrs a Naim owner
Amir Khan was asked to leave an American airways flight after allegedly refusing to comply with various company rules

After a quick read of the BBC's article, it seems to me this smacks of " do you know who I am"???

Any other takes on a his?

Randomly selected for a mask fit check. Seems ok...
If he was American he could run for office as a GOP candidate. Oh sorry wrong colour & religion.

Amir Khan was asked to leave an American airways flight after allegedly refusing to comply with various company rules

After a quick read of the BBC's article, it seems to me this smacks of " do you know who I am"???

Any other takes on a his?

Apparently he was impersonating a boxer......

Still not sure how they both managed to get themselves thrown off a plane and banned from flying with them again...unless he really did point blank refuse to put on a mask correctly...and then kick up a huge "do you know who I am (was)" shit storm?

They do seem to take too kindly to that sort of thing in the US of A

The news version I read did not have him being banned form the airline, the report quoted the airline as saying that he was not banned from future flights. So what is the story? Dunno - but it is reported that he caught another flight soon afterwards. The exact details of the problem are apparently not published - which has led to endless speculation about what really happened.

The airline said his companion refused to wear a mask so they were both removed.
Leave a lot unsaid.

advertisement

Back