advertisement

Linn Sekrit DSM - The future of Hi Fi?

Personally, I think we all rely too much these days on computers and phones. Manufacturers tie you up to their tech and when it goes wrong, its either very difficult or impossible to fix it or resolve it. Eventually it all ends up in land fill within a few years, which is no good for anyone and least of all our planet...

Yet here we are, posting about a product from 2012...

Bah, YNWaN expresses interest in lots of things, I will believe it when I hear it from him that a Linn streamer has made its way into his life ... until then ... we can all sleep safe in the knowledge Analogue Rules Ok ...

I continue to enjoy music using Quboz via the DSM. It’s just enjoyable. Full on, subjective, comparison due in a few weeks. Suffice to say for now there isn’t much between a rock and a cable!

The future of hifi will be this...you will get steadily more deaf as you get older..and then come onto forums like this because no one you know is interested in your hobby, and argue or agree with Keith..you will find after a thousand years or so..Keith's opinions won't change which is a comfort or a curse depending your viewpoint? I suggest you buy expensive cables..which will give you many years of arguments here..which is better than day time tv

Linn have done a major firmware update and product support is now via a Linn online account. Very pleased they continue to support this super sounding piece of kit.

advertisement

Back