advertisement

A thread to catalogue the wit, wisdom and utter incompetence of Gavin Williamson

Nadine Dorries, Culture Minister- what’s her first executive action going to be- give Jim Davidson a knighthood?

Nadine Dorries, Culture Minister- what’s her first executive action going to be- give Jim Davidson a knighthood?
I think her first job will be to look into a pot of yoghurt to see what culture looks like, and maybe have a conversation with it on an equal intellectual level.
BJ really has plumbed the depths of the puddle of talent that is The Tory Party to pick out this new lot.

What was the logic in appointing Gove Minister for the Union (the dissolution there of). Was It as a Scot fae Aberdeen we might listen to him. I'm sure Ian Blackford is delighted.

Raaaaab, not just sacked, not just taking a non-job rather than attempt to preserve some dignity with a quality flounce, but then the real kicker - replaced by the lightweight's lightweight - the Truss. Jesus. Bet he's not saying "cheese".

I think her first job will be to look into a pot of yoghurt to see what culture looks like, and maybe have a conversation with it on an equal intellectual level.
BJ really has plumbed the depths of the puddle of talent that is The Tory Party to pick out this new lot.

True, It seems he has gone for the very best people he has available..........

Raaaaab, not just sacked, not just taking a non-job rather than attempt to preserve some dignity with a quality flounce, but then the real kicker - replaced by the lightweight's lightweight - the Truss. Jesus. Bet he's not saying "cheese".
I’m sure she will bring her unique brand of gravitas to the office of Her Majesty’s Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs,

…..cheese importation- a national disgrace

Delighted to see the corrupt Jenrick has been prised away from the trough and the law breaking law officer Buckland given the boot to save Raaab’s worst blushes by getting his job.

Woman who ate Ostrich anus to entertain people on live television made nation’s Minister for Culture

https://newsthump.com/2021/09/15/wo...television-made-nations-minister-for-culture/

...my first order of duty is to make a legal requirement that Jim Davidson gets an hour on television every Saturday night

Nadine will drain the Woke swamp. BBC told to sign up right wing comedians to rebalance the left lib hegemony, last night of The Proms to be strictly British music only, conducted by Gary Barlow and the Royal Opera to stage at least two Andrew Lloyd Weber productions per year plus Mama Mia. 5 November to be National Book Burning Day ( unsuitable material only).

Woman who ate Ostrich anus to entertain people on live television made nation’s Minister for Culture
Theres more cognitive power in an ostrich’s bum!

advertisement

Back