advertisement

GB News Channel

Him on Gaw Blimey News with the cute girlfriend.
If I were him I'd change my email address. I wouldn't like that sort of cr*p filling up my inbox when there are more relevant issues to address.
And change to another employer while I was about it.

"Over the summer I've had time to reflect on my extensive portfolio of interests and decided it was time to cut back."

Roughly translated: “I’ve been quietly crying in my living room now that my career reputation has dropped from ‘respected ex-Times/BBC journalist’ to ‘InfoWars/Nigel Farage-grade alt-right gobshite for hire’”.

He’s a guest on Farage tonight.
How the mighty are fallen.
He needs to get his message out there some how. Overreached with that ‘extensive portfolio of interests’ in other words ‘right wing has-been with a bad weave sees writing on the wall and bails’.
I’m hoping he’s been pecuniarily disadvantaged by the failure to a generous extent. For me he had turned into Britain’s Bill O’Reilly.

Has Andrew’s neck been returned? Last seen several decades and many pies ago.

joe

Well it's a bit gloomy today down my way, but this latest news about Andrew Neil has cheered me up no end.

@Bob McC is he really being interviewed by Farage or did you just make that up? Either way..... :)

Anne Widdecombe now if ever there was a reason for not watching it’s her, how many more corpses can they bring back from the dead?
Is she really on it? This is ghost train stuff. All they need do now is exhume Tebbit and have CallMeDave host a “Your Money” show.

What GB News needs is Desmond Swayne, and for journalistic balance, Piers Corbyn, because Corbyn, obvs.

advertisement

Back