advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a new EOS30 back in 2004 for our first Safari. A cracking camera, with spooky eye-tracking autofocus that really worked. I had to sell it a year later to fund the 20D for the second Safari. Enjoy!

I bought a new EOS30 back in 2004 for our first Safari. A cracking camera, with spooky eye-tracking autofocus that really worked. I had to sell it a year later to fund the 20D for the second Safari. Enjoy!

I wanted to give 35mm film one last go, I've struggled to get good results (to me), so I spent the princely sum of £40 and invested in an EOS30 - not calibrated the Eye Control AF yet - I going on holiday shortly, and will get some use ouit of the camera, and that will make my film 35mm decision!

I wanted to give 35mm film one last go, I've struggled to get good results (to me), so I spent the princely sum of £40 and invested in an EOS30 - not calibrated the Eye Control AF yet - I going on holiday shortly, and will get some use ouit of the camera, and that will make my film 35mm decision!
I’ve an EOS650 for 35mm. The first Canon AF camera, and a sadly departed friend of mine bought one new in 1987 ish… rich bugger! My OM1n has a dodgy shutter, so that’s just an ornament now.

.. just spent a very enjoyable family week away in a holiday let in Hayfield (Derbyshire).
Kinder Scout is next door but we decided it was too damn hot for full-blown hiking so had some leisurely strolls in the neighbourhood (albeit sometimes uphill...)

51444660435_111ffd78c7_h.jpg

... the view from near Twenty Trees (above Hayfield ... looking NW)

London, on the 20th anniversary, with Johnson saying terrorists haven’t undermined our freedom. Might give that a miss.

Long day out, today: I went to watch the Santa Pod Euro Finals, a thing I've meant to, for some years. ... I came home with a little gift still-warm from the Top Fuel oven - one, shot, titanium inlet-valve

IMG_7947_sfx_600px.jpg

If anyone wants sense of scale, say, compared with any engine cylinder head you might have fiddled-with for fun - no, these things really are like a saucers-onna-stick: here vs pint of cider for scale:

IMG_7951_sfx_600px.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back