advertisement

Any Triumph Speed Twin Owners Here?

OK, but Im still not going to buy a twin with those chugging stats, my 30 year old Ducati used to keep going nutil about 9500. Thats the minimum requirement.
The engine on a Ducati is mounted 90 degrees out, Moto Guzzi are more fun to ride, specially coming out of a roundabout or bend with a hand full of revs and a shaft drive :) :)

FWIW, I decided to keep my 2019 Street Triple R. It’s damn near perfect, and certainly the best bike I’ve ever owned. Better I should upgrade the nut the connects the seat and handlebars, preferably by shedding some blubber and increasing my flexibility.
There’s no getting away from it, once those lb’s have gone the voices will start screaming in your head again, speed twin, Speed Twin, SPEED TWIN !!!

I’m hoping I’ll hear another voice that says IT’S ALREADY PAID FOR and I’ll end up keeping the Streetie. We shall see…

There’s no getting away from it, once those lb’s have gone the voices will start screaming in your head again, speed twin, Speed Twin, SPEED TWIN !!!

Won't be a problem boon - they'll be nicely drowned out by the haunting wail of that superb triple below him :)

Won't be a problem boon - they'll be nicely drowned out by the haunting wail of that superb triple below him :)
Yeah ok, I can remember my Speed Triple T509 with the low level straight through race can, we used to also fit the Thunderbird Sport bars on the speed triples back then, they were that little bit wider, which meant you could throw it around a bit more. One of the first T509’s, ‘98 model in roulette green. Currently riding a Guzzi Griso 1200se 8valve.

Indeed. I feel the need at this point to distance myself from all that kind of marketing bolox, Triumph or otherwise.
Show us the bike fergawdsake :)

advertisement

Back