advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at net spend this season so far, Arsenal are top (and bottom of the League), Man U second, and our little brother third. Chelsea to their 'credit' made a profit of £2 million.

C’mon Oldius, don’t spoil the media created fairy tale narrative.
They’ve been irrelevant for a decade now.

What a nasty cynical and racist encounter that has been for the England team. The treatment of Sterling and the rest of the team is abhorrent. FIFA will be toothless again and place a beer fund fine on the Hungary team, disgusting.

They need to make them play games behind closed doors or at a neutral venue to make it stop.

Also, if I was a tabloid sports editor I would go for "U Ok, HUN?" headline tomorrow.

Brazil v Argentina World Cup qualifier abandoned when public health officials entered the field of play to arrest four UK based Argentinian players for not quarantining on entry to Brazil!

Hallam’s 161st birthday yesterday, away at Harrogate Railway, att.128.

After a close game, a fourth win on the bounce (1-2) sees the Countrymen climb to ninth in the tenth division...

7-A5-AC7-E6-CA96-41-D3-BF99-553-D9-A090632.jpg

@hallamfc1860

Last edited:
Hallam’s 161st birthday yesterday, away at Harrogate Railway, att.128.

After a close game, a fourth win the bounce (1-2) sees the Countrymen climb to ninth in the tenth division...

E-dedBHWYAAMyy3

@hallamfc1860
I’ve got Hallam on my list to visit but not before Sheffield FC , planning to go there in November during the international break weekend.

I’ve got Hallam on my list to visit but not before Sheffield FC , planning to go there in November during the international break weekend.

Excellent. Hallam have the biggest crowds in Division One (and the Premier) lately.

Are you on a non-league tour?

Excellent. Hallam have the biggest crowds in Division One (and the Premier) lately.

Are you on a non-league tour?
Yes sort of, I started a few years ago. Whenever Everton aren’t playing on a Saturday I try to get round the National league north, Northern Premier or Northwest Counties leagues, when I turned 60 last year “doing the 92” became more of a priority but I didn’t realise then,the history of Sheffield and Hallam. I enjoy the planning, looking on the CAMRA website for pubs between the station and the ground and everyone is so welcoming, proper football !.

To save that view of non league football never go to a Macclesfield FC versus Congleton game…

FT: 7-1

Amazing. Sorry about all these daft match reports... Not sure if I can stop while The Countrymen are on this incredible winning run.
To be honest it makes a refreshing change from listening to the plastic armchair glory hunters that normally frequent this thread.;)

FT: 7-1

Amazing. Sorry about all these daft match reports... Not sure if I can stop while The Countrymen are on this incredible winning run.

Please carry on, I for one am enjoying them as it is giving me an insight into where Boro will be playing in a couple of years. Anyway, nice to see a decent size crowd in and enjoying the barmy weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back