advertisement

Is this man a good dancer?

I'm afraid the Mirror story had me laughing out loud.

"He was saying he shouldn't have to pay because he is the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster. I told him that my co-manager, Nina Stanger, was upstairs playing Jungle and going hard. Michael said 'I LOVE dancing' and did he ever. He spent the next hour and a half dancing almost non-stop despite the other, paying, patrons often looking to engage him in spirited discussions about his governments policies."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/michael-gove-spotted-raving-suit-24863483

He is known for actually getting stuff done in his day job. He also had the insight to know he wouldn’t be good as prime minister. He also managed to delay Johnson who he also knew wouldn’t to be good as prime minister. So I forgive him the dad dancing…
Ps: the first time I heard of him was when he bested John Humphyrs on the today programme… unheard of

He is known for actually getting stuff done in his day job. He also had the insight to know he wouldn’t be good as prime minister. He also managed to delay Johnson who he also knew wouldn’t to be good as prime minister. So I forgive him the dad dancing…
Ps: the first time I heard of him was when he bested John Humphyrs on the today programme… unheard of

Says who?
So why did he run for the job in the first place?
This bit is a joke, right?
Link?

The good thing to come out from this little episode is it precludes him from ever attempting to become leader of the Tory party just like the fall on the beach did for Kinnock or the flume ride for Hague.

Not sure what that says about the fickleness of us as voters or the mendacity of the media but I am sure of the lasting damage such minor lapses of judgment can cause. It's not like any of them were caught red handed committing bank robbery or necrophilia.

Gove's a very interesting person - in care until he was 4, adopted, attended one of the rougher primary schools in Aberdeen (Kittybrewster), won scholarship to Robert Gordons College, campaigned for the labour party ...

... and did a little 'acting' alongside Christopher Lee.

Gove use to write for the weekly computer newspapers in the 90s ie about 30 years ago. If he did then I think I remember him visiting the office to hear about the SW product. Also I think he sat next to me on a coach in San Francisco during a "Technical Interchange" - again I could be suffering from from a faulty memory problem.

Meanwhile... in unrelated news... etc, etc, Dominic Cummings confirms today that Cabinet ministers are on drugs...

"Econ 101, opium, Taliban. (Few mtngs I ever had in No10 were more Brass Eye than listening to Home Office plans for 'crackdowns' and 'marketing campaigns' + BJ's desire to embarrass his Cabinet over their own drug use)" https://twitter.com/Dominic2306/status/1432983931557658633

I wonder who takes what?

Gove's a very interesting person - in care until he was 4, adopted, attended one of the rougher primary schools in Aberdeen (Kittybrewster), won scholarship to Robert Gordons College, campaigned for the labour party ...

... and did a little 'acting' alongside Christopher Lee.

Robert Hardy could pass for David Cameron.

advertisement

Back