advertisement

Speaker cables..

I didn’t have you down as a cable sniffer!
It takes all sorts I suppose.

Yes you have to get the priorities right.

Looks, feel and aroma, all important when choosing an audiophile cable ;)

What about good ol’, plain ol’ cheap ol’ QED 79 strand ?

It's absolutely fine, 12 AWG IIRC?
All you need technically for moderately long runs into any load.

Black or white though so a bit boring, and cheap PVC doesn't get a pass on the sniff test.

Lots of Tellurium Q being cleared at the moment, I can't bring myself to unplug EWA LS-40's from my bass freqs amp at the moment though. Dreading the day the next person asks for a demo of them...
The idiot there killed the golden duck, but this duck has a record of biting back ask the Magnum guys,

Lots of Tellurium Q being cleared at the moment, I can't bring myself to unplug EWA LS-40's from my bass freqs amp at the moment though. Dreading the day the next person asks for a demo of them...

Yes agreed. You can usually find a willing volunteer at the local gym for this. Testing the bendiness and also breaking in the cables.

The Tellurium Ultra Blue has a faint whiff of the farmyard about it, distinct aroma of Cow, or Bull.

Oh true it is this Blue Cable was a tool to a test tool and was never to be sold and the, Green was also, but greedy marketing man, wanted more, oh there sales have gone down a lot this year it must be due to CV. Check ( https://find-and-update.company-inf...cers/40XyTjYMLjUhKhTqYH55DJ-8cYY/appointments )
Oh also not the early cable with a webbing cover is disformed and not drawn through the tool correctly as should have been scrapped.

advertisement

Back