advertisement

Walk with a pub - Lancs

Spiderous

pfm Member
Hello,
I know we have a few fishes in the the North West and I'm looking for a bit of advice. I fancy getting out for a walk and a pub lunch at the weekend. Can anyone recommend (and possibly post a link to) a pleasant but not too challenging circular walk with a decent pub-lunch involved somewhere along the way, within an hour or so's drive of Liverpool? The wife is vegetarian so meat-only institutions are a non-starter.

Thanks in advance,
Ian

As above; lovely walks in & around Inn at Whitewell

I'd say the same with Aspinall Arms at Mitton too

If you wanted an interesting walk and sights; then Clitheroe Castle is lovely and you've got Holmes Mill within spitting distance; you'll be spoiled for choice at that bar ;) :D

I've been to Whitewell before and done a nice walk in the area - menu is a bit limited for the missus thought. Not tried the Aspinall Arms. Been to Mitton before - What happened to the 3 fishes?

I've been to Whitewell before and done a nice walk in the area - menu is a bit limited for the missus thought. Not tried the Aspinall Arms. Been to Mitton before - What happened to the 3 fishes?

It went under ages ago

Currently Nortcote have got it and are doing it up; unsure if/when it's opening though

But it'll have to be good to compete with Aspinall Arms

advertisement

Back