advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Thanks to @White Zombie for selling me your Exposure 2010S. He had it for years and was well cared for. Packaging was original boxes with remote power cable and instructions. Delivery was swift, great communication throughout, recommended seller. Thanks

Very easy and pleasant transaction with @Faux for my SBLs, took a few months due to lockdowns etc. but we finally met up today. Top chap, buy/sell from/to him with confidence.

Very easy and pleasant transaction with @Faux for my SBLs, took a few months due to lockdowns etc. but we finally met up today. Top chap, buy/sell from/to him with confidence.
Thank you @tiggers, I can say the same. I really appreciate the fact that you went out of your way to meet up outside of the big smoke, it made my trip from and too Wales a lot easier.

Many thanks to Tony (@eevo1969) for the Sound Organisation stand donated for a contribution to pfm. Just the job for my, ahem, overflow kit!

Lovely to meet you, albeit briefly. Thanks again!

Many thanks to Marios (@Bronzeage) for the wonderfully orange Micromega M-150. It’s immaculate and will look great in the open plan kitchen! Great to meet you, another credit to pfm, and recommended to all.

It was a pleasure to meet and do business with Ian (Whaleblue), I truly hope he is happy with the most orange M-150. Big thumbs up.

advertisement

Back