advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerodyn-whatsitcalled?!
51372832445_0d42824fd4_b.jpg

I'm slowly but surely working my way through the backlog of images from Pembrokeshire. I normally can't wait to process images when I get home from a big trip, but I'm enjoying taking my time with these.

This image was actually the last I took on the trip. I walked through this gate on each of my three visits to this beach and each time I thought to myself, 'ooooh that looks nice, I must take an image next time I'm here'. Well, I knew that it was now or never as this was my last time passing it on this visit'. Needless to say, I'm glad I made the effort.

The Gateway by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Nikon Z7 / Nikkor Z 14-30 f4 S

Lefty

Last edited:
Sorry about the long post! Finally got round to scanning the first 3 films I've put my (relatively new to me Fuji GA645), so a couple of shots from each film.

First up some expired Portra160NC that came with the camera, storage history unknown!

Orange Van - Portra160NC(expired)
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Liverpool - Portra160NC(expired)

Then a roll of HP5

Northwich Marina - HP5

Hebden Bridge - HP5

And finally a roll of Portra400, this one didn't load properly (or rather I didn't load it properly ;)), so only about 6 images were salvagable from the roll, as I had to open the back of the camera and reload again

Hebden Bridge - Portra400

Manor Road Garage - Portra400

Last edited:
It was that sort of a day in the highlands...

Up the hill from Ballachulish 1 210816
by mr.noisy, on Flickr

Meet my new best friend

Ballachulish Sheep 2 210816
by mr.noisy, on Flickr

Around 50 years ago most of our family walked over the hill from Loch Crearan to Ballachulish, mum had to drive round to pick us up after the walk. In fact we did it 2 years running because dad hadn't loaded the film properly in the camera the first time .

Somewhere in my loft are the slides from the second walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back