advertisement

Naim feet

Brand new, the early ones were always a bit curved sided here. Exactly like in the datasheet .pdf for the Multicomp ones linked to above.

When you buy the multicomp they vary, since multicomp is a rebrand for Farnell group and so the supplier varies over time. Last time I bought them they had straight not curved edges unlike the original Naim feet, but they are just rubber feet, if you can hear a difference in rubber feet you are exceptional / deluded, delete as applicable. The only issue I have had with the multicomp is one or two seem to have bubbles inside the feet so they sag over time, just remove those ones and replace with another from the bag and move on, nothing to see here.

I thought they were rubber I am not up to speed with 3D printing but I thought they were hard plastic as opposed to rubber?
To be honest I’m not sure but I recently bought a pair of flexible 3D printed Thorens hinges for my TD166. They’re great but I’m not sure how ‘rubbery’ the mix can be.I suspect they’d need to be moulded.

advertisement

Back