advertisement

Miles Davis Champions

The Bish

pfm Member
Just played this for the first time after buying on RSD #2. Yellow vinyl and sounds surprisingly good, flat, no noise and dynamic, I guess it must be a digital pressing but enjoyable anyway. First time I've properly listened to this early seventies Jack Johnson stuff, very funky and a great selection in this compilation. Anyone else get it?

It’s a selection from the complete sessions box set Isn’t it?
If so, I’ve got that, and, for once, my inner completist didn’t kick in.

Just played this for the first time after buying on RSD #2. Yellow vinyl and sounds surprisingly good, flat, no noise and dynamic, I guess it must be a digital pressing but enjoyable anyway. First time I've properly listened to this early seventies Jack Johnson stuff, very funky and a great selection in this compilation. Anyone else get it?
I bought it. The Jack Johnson LP is one of my favourite MD albums. This RSD LP is absolutely excellent in my view. Decent mastering, beautiful quite pressing and, above all, wonderful, inspiring music.

I also resisted, I’ve got a full set of the Complete…. CD boxes and they sound amazing so I’m not duplicating content! I have enough Miles…

50225302992_a1cf88f15f_b.jpg

PS I’d love original US 6-eyes, 2-eyes etc of some of my favourites I have to admit.

advertisement

Back