advertisement

Metal

Sadly I could not buy this in any local shop and looking on both Discogs and Ebay there are no UK sellers, so it seems this release was not available in the UK at all. Very annoying and not the first time that a decent RSD metal release is not available in UK
Mine was bought from a UK shop... Rough Trade

I might have to revisit Vektor, I had Black Future and Outer Isolation on rotation for a short while but I don't actually own any of their albums.

Picked up another couple of LPs at Black City Records on the way home:

• Morag Tong - Last Knell Of Om
  • Abscess - Theough The Cracks Of Death
\m/ \m/

I'll have to check those bands out @Waxy, I'm quite jealous of your local record store. The best one near me closed down recently.

I've been playing Cathedral, Voivod and Darkthrone. I noticed Earache have given Fudge Tunnel's Hate Songs in E Minor the FDR treatment so
I think I'll be playing that next (the original of course), one of faves from back in the day.

I'll have to check those bands out @Waxy, I'm quite jealous of your local record store. The best one near me closed down recently.

I've been playing Cathedral, Voivod and Darkthrone. I noticed Earache have given Fudge Tunnel's Hate Songs in E Minor the FDR treatment so
I think I'll be playing that next (the original of course), one of faves from back in the day.

Abscess is another Chris Reifert band (Autopsy, Death, Violation Wound, The Ravenous etc etc).

Morag Tong is a new band to me. Kind of Stoner/Doom/Psych

Currently listening to Live After Death for a bit of nostalgia

Craven Idol "Forked Tongues" is unlikely to be unbeaten as a awesome slab of death this year; this band never disappoints.
Thanks for the recommendation. Listened to this on Bandcamp this morning at work. Tempted to get the LP if it becomes available in the UK.

advertisement

Back