advertisement

Witch Hat Burndies

What is a "Burndy?"

Burndy is a manufacturer of electrical equipment including the multi-pin connectors used by Naim on the cables connecting their PSUs such as Supercaps to pre-amps. "Burndy" has become common parlance for these cables.

Burndy is a manufacturer of electrical equipment including the multi-pin connectors used by Naim on the cables connecting their PSUs such as Supercaps to pre-amps. "Burndy" has become common parlance for these cables.
Thank you! Naim is a whole big world.

Blimey, so they’ve just got up to October 2020!?!? My Mrs will be pleased, sounds like she can give me mine for Christmas!

Well, the first one ordered has turned up! Morgana Burndy between the TSC and 252. I found the improvement gained by using Teddy’s new Burndy a good uplift over the stock Naim item. I was expecting the WH to be at least the equal of the TP or hopefully an incremental improvement. Am quite surprised therefore to find it’s staggeringly better. It’s only been in for about six hours and I’m still a bit shocked to be honest about how much difference it’s made.

Well, the first one ordered has turned up! Morgana Burndy between the TSC and 252. I found the improvement gained by using Teddy’s new Burndy a good uplift over the stock Naim item. I was expecting the WH to be at least the equal of the TP or hopefully an incremental improvement. Am quite surprised therefore to find it’s staggeringly better. It’s only been in for about six hours and I’m still a bit shocked to be honest about how much difference it’s made.
Good to hear, please keep us updated.:)

advertisement

Back