advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Thank you to Tony L who does a fantastic job running the site.

I purchased from him a Naim Armageddon which is super clean, a lovely example and I am very pleased.

Just want to thank Brian @YSG2000 for such a wonderful sale of my Naim NDX. Excellent communications making the sale a smooth and pleasant one his a real gent and a credit to this forum.

thanks to @datay for a smooth transaction - Curious regen link in perfect condition - utterly baffled as to how it can sound better than the Uptone link, but it absolutely does...

Just want to thank Brian @YSG2000 for such a wonderful sale of my Naim NDX. Excellent communications making the sale a smooth and pleasant one his a real gent and a credit to this forum.

Just wanted to say thanks to Steve (dingding) for how he handled the sale of his NDX to me. It couldn't have went better, from the honesty of the description, the communication and the packaging and posting (I've learnt a thing or two for future sales) - it couldn't have went better and I've no hesitation in recommending him to all pinkfishers for future sales. An all round good guy in my view.

Regards

Brian

advertisement

Back