advertisement

Anyone else not watching the football?

I'm here as well. Trying to get gapless playback via USB on my OPPO 105D. Just cracked it :)

Oh, and now listening to Digital Rain by Johnny Jewel - double smiley :) :)

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I've always got better things to do when 'football' is on...

It'd be great if England win, a positive outlook for the nation for a change

But I'm not watching; trying to get my head around Facebook for business haha :D

I'm neither French nor German and I am certainly not English. But that really isn't the point, I can't stand football and I resent it being all over the primary TV Channels.
I used to resent it when there were only 3 or 4 channels to choose from, but now that feels a tad churlish, given the other options now available.

I used to resent it when there were only 3 or 4 channels to choose from, but now that feels a tad churlish, given the other options now available.

A couple of W/Es back it was all over BBC1, BBC2 and ITV. Tonight it is all over BBC1 and ITV. I very much doubt half the Licence paying population are fans, yet we get this shite again and again, not to mention Match of the bloody Day on Saturdays.

Not a fan but I wish the team well, especially if that means the commentators stop referring to the 1966 win. It was really getting pathetic hearing about it each time they played, quite gammony really.

No football on here, I'm listening to Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto, everything is perfect. I hope England win as it will make for a more cheerful day at work tomorrow.

advertisement

Back