advertisement

Witch Hat Burndies

matfff

pfm Member
Anybody got hold of one of these new Morgana Burndies yet, either in signal/power or power only (Anaconda) guise? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Yes had the first one for the 552 for many months now.
Inpovements across the range, just made the 552dr even better.
It's the only one I have tried, but seen many a thread praising them, so worth trying.

Yes had the first one for the 552 for many months now.
Inpovements across the range, just made the 552dr even better.
It's the only one I have tried, but seen many a thread praising them, so worth trying.
Thanks. Can you point me to threads discussing the Morgana Burndy’s? Ta.

Lots on the naim Facebook pages as naim won't let you even mention it, let alone talk about them on its site

Anybody got hold of one of these new Morgana Burndies yet, either in signal/power or power only (Anaconda) guise? Thoughts?
I've got one on my xps dr to cdx2-2, and what I can say is that what was first evident is the bass goes a lot lower ,more like adding a power supply and more detail all round,at the moment I've had to change my usual power amp due to a fault ,so will update my final report when I get it back in my system but a definite upgrade at the moment,.If you thought the Naim burndy was thick this is another level.

Last edited:
Ordered mine on the 3rd November 2020…..
Still waiting for it to be sent
I think there so fiendishly complicated, they can only be made by ‘Old Frank’, an octogenarian cable expert who works every other Thursday (when there’s an r in the month)

Ordered my 552 burndy late October 2020, I’ve had it about 4-5 months now it’s very good well worth the wait.

Base goes deeper but not necessarily louder, more detail and hard to describe but as notes decay the silence seems blacker.

So all in all a worthwhile upgrade, hope you all get yours soon and like what it brings to your system

Ordered my 552 burndy late October 2020, I’ve had it about 4-5 months now it’s very good well worth the wait.

Base goes deeper but not necessarily louder, more detail and hard to describe but as notes decay the silence seems blacker.

So all in all a worthwhile upgrade, hope you all get yours soon and like what it brings to your system
Good to hear, thanks for the reply.

100% talking crap
They have been out along with chord ones for some time, it's no different to using other brands of speaker cable or any cable

I’ve had a Morgana burndy between my 52 and SC for months now. A big improvement from the previous WH burndy, which was itself an improvement on the original Naim cable. Less noise, more music, better balance, more open.

advertisement

Back