advertisement

System Pics 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPS, Schroeder, Lyra Skala
Jay's Audio transport, AMR DAC
Dynavector L300/P300, HX1.2
Mogami analogue cabling, Mark Grant digital
Wow, well done for such exquisite aesthetic component and rack matching. The overall look is so consistent in its lines and colours and timeless designs. My set up sounds great but it has no aesthetic matching, except for a 'vintage' look.

51283848399_8b698a11f9_b.jpg

51283122691_435cfd5d92_b.jpg

Beautiful system!

51283848399_8b698a11f9_b.jpg

51283122691_435cfd5d92_b.jpg

Wow, that Jay’s Audio CD transport looks awesome. I'm kind of jealous........
Apart from the look, does it feel sturdy and well built ? I'm asking because I really have an interest for it but you can’t see it until you buy............bugging me !

I'm kinda jealous too :D I've seen the Jay's CDT on YouTube being used and it looks really well built, and the sliding top is a work of art.

Front room system finally set up...

51274692164_6164fbe211_c.jpg

Sony CDP-103, Quad FM3, 33, 303 and Tannoy Devons.
The aesthetics of the Quads are brilliant- I’ve always loved the look of that series from seeing them as a first year student. Another student on campus had them sat in his window and I looked on enviously each time I passed.

"I have no way of testing it fully..." No way of testing a CD player? :rolleyes:

Walk away sharpish!

Hello naradela, I've no idea who you are, but that's twice that you've 'flamed' me in 1 day and it's not even 13:00. Kindly jog on.

Whale Blue is a grown up and knows what he's doing

Hello naradela, I've no idea who you are, but that's twice that you've 'flamed' me in 1 day and it's not even 13:00. Kindly jog on.

Whale Blue is a grown up and knows what he's doing

Hi Dan. No, I wasn't 'flaming' you, just pointing out a Red Flag statement in the description, which I think is a perfectly normal comment to make. I think you're being overly sensitive tbh. A forum is no place for a thin skin, but I apopogize if I've hurt your feelings.

Those Obs on the previous page look stunning. I wonder how Obs would compare to big Tannoys…. shit, I’m doing it again :)

Those Obs on the previous page look stunning. I wonder how Obs would compare to big Tannoys…. shit, I’m doing it again :)

Obs, especially those ones, look great.

They sound completely different to big Tannoys.

I’m sticking with my big Tannoys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back