advertisement

Hancock...You've been a Naughty Boy!

Hancock’s hand always reminds me of a JCB bucket - except a JCB bucket is attached to something more attractive.

WeFail

210123630_205005881625519_2035164675449685379_n.jpg

David Mitchell's take on Hancock. https://www.theguardian.com/comment...tt-hancock-to-quit-his-only-thought-was-of-us
What I found spellbinding was the contrast between Hancock’s initial desperate attempt to keep his job and the subsequent affectation of dignity in his resignation video. It was like a hit-and-run driver who’s been chased for miles across the country by the police, has crashed his car into a primary school, legged it over several walls and fences, stolen some clothes from a washing line as a disguise, splashed through a duck pond, hidden in a sewer and been dragged out by the arse covered in shit, then turning round to the arresting officers and calmly saying: “I’ve decided that the responsible thing would be to turn myself in.”

Nice to see the police are raiding the homes of potential whistle blowers in this case now.

Does this mean that if we see politicians et al breaking the law, we should not go to media channels to let the public know what is going on?

Nice to see the police are raiding the homes of potential whistle blowers in this case now.

Does this mean that if we see politicians et al breaking the law, we should not go to media channels to let the public know what is going on?

You appear to be getting a grasp of the rules, prole......

S

But a slimy arselicking weasel with very good contacts, and a mate down the pub who earns him a few bob. Kerching!

From that BBC article...god help 'em...
Writing on Twitter, the ex-minister said the job would focus on helping Africa's economy recover from Covid.
And this??
Ms Songwe said the "acceleration of vaccines that has led the UK move faster towards economic recovery is one testament to the strengths that you will bring to this role, together with your fiscal and monetary experience".
Tomorrow's news: Donald Trump receives Nobel Peace Prize and Prince Andrew appointed director of Rape Crisis UK

So was it that Africa don’t want him or was he offered a job by the UN in ignorance of their own rules?

advertisement

Back