advertisement

Hancock...You've been a Naughty Boy!

Cummings tweets:

"Trolley Fri: Argh, accept apology I consider the matter closed
Media/MP babble, 89 Carrie texts p/hour
Trolley Sat, SMASH: Arghhh Matt go now you'll be back better stronger shortly matey forward to victory!
Trolley Mon, CRASH: when I saw the story on Fri we had a new SoS on Sat."

From what he’s been saying, Javid’s planning to kill a hell of a lot of people. The Tory press are celebrating a job well done.

51276548101_ed0d1c82ed_c.jpg

….needed to get that off my chest!

They are all blathering on about security/security cameras in the HoC at the moment, and from all benches. The problem clearly isn’t Hancock giving £millions/billions of our money to friends, family or donors, or even using it to employ his current shag, it’s the fact he was recorded by an as yet unknown source that is the issue here. I’m prepared to bet whoever leaked the footage will be caught, tried and jailed, and Hancock will never see a day in court despite a body-count of thousands and the theft of so much of our money.

They are all blathering on about security/security cameras in the HoC at the moment, and from all benches. The problem clearly isn’t Hancock giving £millions/billions of our money to friends, family or donors, or even using it to employ his current shag, it’s the fact he was recorded by an as yet unknown source that is the issue here. I’m prepared to bet whoever leaked the footage will be caught, tried and jailed, and Hancock will never see a day in court despite a body-count of thousands and the theft of so much of our money.
They'll all be panicking over which of their own transgressions have been covertly filmed.

From what he’s been saying, Javid’s planning to kill a hell of a lot of people. The Tory press are celebrating a job well done.
CRG-ERG members are loving the new moral rectitude and getting the atmospheric viral load right up in Wetherspoons and other favoured outlets. It’s time to get Covid dun.

It was reported not too long ago via Cummins emails that Johnson said Hancock was shit as a health minister. Johnson couldn’t sack him as it would make Cummins look good. So my theory is that Johnson leaked the video of Hancock. One way of getting rid of the useless shit, sorted

Maybe Rupert “I like to watch” Murdoch has film of another “steamy clinch” to quote his best selling British organ, The Sun?

0eDZbYV.jpg

There’s evidence Boris got his £100,000’s worth, straight from the horse’s mouth.

I expect he will get a hero's welcome back, in the not too distant future.
Sh*ggers always go down well with the anti-pc Tories.
And who would have guessed he was one; with his butter won't melt in my mouth, my sh*t don't stink patina.

burner emails

whilst what has been going on is not good, it is really most likely these are private bog standard gmail or similar account. I am afraid it is highly unlikely these are burner emails. Burner email are single use emails or self destructing time limited email addresses. I doubt your average idiot MP would know how to acquire a real burner email. So far i see no evidence of actual burner emails.

whilst what has been going on is not good, it is really most likely these are private bog standard gmail or similar account. I am afraid it is highly unlikely these are burner emails. Burner email are single use emails or self destructing time limited email addresses. I doubt your average idiot MP would know how to acquire a real burner email. So far i see no evidence of actual burner emails.
It is the use of private emails to avoid scrutiny that is the issue. Whether a true burner email of a gmail account is not important surely?

FWIW I was using the term in a somewhat sarcastic manner in order to put this shower on the level of drug gangsters and other crooks/thugs. They actually exist on a level beneath IMHO.

Whether a true burner email of a gmail account is not important surely?

for the sake of accuracy and reporting it is vitally important. Indeed but use of gmail and a true burner achieve very different things. I for one think misuse of the word burner detracts from what actually happened.

We should be glad they didnt use burners - most are untraceable and impossible to id the correspondents. Use of private emails to defraud is about as stupid as you can get.

advertisement

Back