advertisement

Naim n-Sats in Piano Black like new, how much should I list for?

ian_howard

Prospero
Hi, I'm looking for some advice. I have a two sets of Naim n-Sats and an n-Cent all mint and boxed. They have been in boxes for almost 10 years, they are like new and would like to sell them as a set. How much are they going for nowadays?

rNgtTl6
rNgtTl6.jpeg

I bought a pair of mint piano black ones with stands for £500 in the last 12 months or so.

I had exact such a piano black/grey pair nSats with original stands.
Great in smaller rooms
never had the need for center speaker though.

not the best time of year to sell stuff, my guess max €1000 all in.
If based in UK, Brexit put a break for those that wish to sell WW.

€150 and I'll pay for postage
Sure if you could send
I had exact such a piano black/grey pair nSats with original stands.
Great in smaller rooms
never had the need for center speaker though.

not the best time of year to sell stuff, my guess max €1000 all in.
If based in UK, Brexit put a break for those that wish to sell WW.

Thanks I appreciate that, I saw some on eBay for £3,500!! I was hoping for a little more thank £1,000 but it’s not a world away from what I was expecting. I have an n-vi and one set of stands which I may as well bundle up. Cheers.

It's a shame Naim called them n-Sats; I guess they came out at the time Naim & others were going for the A/V market. They're actually great little stereo speakers, but work best on decent stands, not those 'orrible Naim ones.

I thought they sounded great on their Naim stands but I’ve just learned otherwise. : )

Cheers!
They do, just better on better stands. I heard them on Atacama stands (iirc), but I guess any decent ones will work well. I use a pair of nSats as surrounds on Naim wall brackets.

Sure if you could send

Thanks I appreciate that, I saw some on eBay for £3,500!! I was hoping for a little more thank £1,000 but it’s not a world away from what I was expecting. I have an n-vi and one set of stands which I may as well bundle up. Cheers.
Did they sell for that price?

Hi, I'm looking for some advice. I have a two sets of Naim n-Sats and an n-Cent all mint and boxed. They have been in boxes for almost 10 years, they are like new and would like to sell them as a set. How much are they going for nowadays?

If they are mint then you are looking at £450 a set for the n-Sats and £300 for the n-Cent in my opinion. If they were in a wood veneer you'd get slightly more.. also IMO.

I was in touch with him over a year ago, he's nuts basically. He's selling them with an n-Sub and a n-Vi processor/amp. Even then they''re way overpriced.

He doesn't mention n-Sub but in a later post n-Vi & Stands, so a bit unclear now, if this is part of the sale.

English is not my native but "nuts basically" sound a bit rude if that was directed at OP.

He doesn't mention n-Sub but in a later post n-Vi & Stands, so a bit unclear now, if this is part of the sale.

English is not my native but "nuts basically" sound a bit rude if that was directed at OP.
Clearly directed at the guy trying to sell the gear on eBay, not the OP!

Gosh.

I've a mint pair of Maple n-sats sitting in their boxes doing nothing. Shame I moved to NZ!

advertisement

Back