Billingham Hadley Original

Bartman

pfm Member
23952828554_e2a244a22a.jpg
24554789446_e2a289d515.jpg

24472644772_965f6bf256.jpg
24580966205_af1f41a49e.jpg
23954151963_00a0ba9ac1.jpg

Selling this superb camera bag with internal dividers and enough space to take a DSLR and a couple of lenses. Typically I have carried my Canon 7d (a fairly large semi-pro DSLR) with a 15-85 or the larger 17-55 f2.8 fitted and my 70-300L or 10-22 in the separate compartment but I have sometimes substituted a flash for the telephoto. Plenty of space in the pockets for filters, spare batteries, phone and wallet. I have 2 other bigger and more expensive Billingham camera bags but this is the one I use most of the time: it's stylish, a really good size and offers protection for your valuable kit from shocks and weather. The strap is long enough to carry either on a shoulder or across the chest. I am selling to upgrade to an identically sized (but much more expensive!) Hadley Pro.

The padded liner is attached by a press stud and can easily be removed if you want to use this as a travel bag to carry a laptop, books and files, or a rain coat, flask and a smaller camera (I have done this several times with my Fuji X100). The bag comes with a cotton like fabric padded liner but the liner from the Hadley Pro fits if you want to have 2 different liners for different camera set ups.

It's in really good condition although there are a couple of slightly dirty marks which I could probably sponge off but I don't (and you shouldn't) like Billinghams to look too immaculate! There are no rips or tears.

£125 posted PPG or BT.

Mornig Mr Bartman. First of all, I am sorry for my bad English. I am an Italian photographer who still love to work with Leica M film and ....Billingham bag.
I own several Billingham bag but my beloved is Hadley Original. Now, thi model, has been replaced with Hadley Pro. Same size of the Original but........the new ons has that ugly handle!
Your Billingham is the Hadley Original? If yes, I am interested in buying. Please let me know. It seem in good shape
Andrea Moneta

advertisement

Back