advertisement

GB News Channel

I'd kind of assumed that with covid hitting so many productions there would be lots of TV techs looking for work at the mo. I wonder if the whole thing is just being done on the cheap.

actually the opposite...there are a number of productions/studio bookings being pulled/put back because they just can't get the crew...let alone any that'd be happy to work for this gang of shysters

Yeah, we can't possibly have any freedom can we? If anyone did more than about two minutes research they would be able to find out for themselves the harm masks do, and just how harmful and ineffective vaccines are. But we can't have any truth getting out can we?
So-called 'cancel culture' is one of the banes of society. "I don't agree with you, therefore I will try to shut you down". If anyone can't see what is wrong with not being able to speak freely and have an honest, open debate about anything, they are the problem.

I'm so controversial, me.

CHAOS

Will GB TV get viewing figures sufficient to call itself a success within the next 3 months?

I'd kind of assumed that with covid hitting so many productions there would be lots of TV techs looking for work at the mo. I wonder if the whole thing is just being done on the cheap.

There are no trade shows at the moment so companies are doing video presentations.

Yeah, we can't possibly have any freedom can we? If anyone did more than about two minutes research they would be able to find out for themselves the harm masks do, and just how harmful and ineffective vaccines are. But we can't have any truth getting out can we?
So-called 'cancel culture' is one of the banes of society. "I don't agree with you, therefore I will try to shut you down". If anyone can't see what is wrong with not being able to speak freely and have an honest, open debate about anything, they are the problem.

I'm so controversial, me.
A man can’t speak his mind in his own country any more™. You are even madder than I previously gave you credit for.

If the ITV News channel had to give up years ago it makes you wonder how a cliquey channel like GBN can survive.
They must have some billionaire friends in that clique.
That's all I can guess.

If the ITV News channel had to give up years ago it makes you wonder how a cliquey channel like GBN can survive.
They must have some billionaire friends in that clique.
That's all I can guess.

As reported upthread as well as the US media giant Discovery Inc (reportedly £60m) it's backed by investment firm Legatum and hedge-fund manager Paul Marshall (reportedly £10m). Marshall was a Vote Leave donor and funds the right-wing Unherd opinion site. Interestingly he was previously a Lib Dem donor, editing this book on Lib Dem social policy and acting as an advisor to Nick Clegg during the coalition.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
And another thing... The sound is so low on Freeview that you need to adjust the volume when you flick over and then readjust when you flick back.

Too much effort, even to enjoy the failures. That effectively makes it unwatchable on TV for me. What a bunch of incompetents.

I don't watch it generally but I did enjoy the Rosie Wright Show (ex Euro News presenter) on Saturday morning.
It was a bit like Loose Women but not as shallow. I enjoyed the chemistry of the four women.
She is a natural chair person with no affectation and has good potential I believe.
Otherwise I would never watch it.

I haven’t seen the channel, as it means retuning the TV box thingy.
Then I have the hassle of deleting loads of crap from the TV channel list, which takes me forever as I can never recall how to do it.
Neither I or The Wife are in no rush to see something which is yet more news/analysis and commentary.
I spend my time trying to avoid so-called commentary and analysis, especially when the question, “and how do yo feel about… [whatever] ?” crops up. Quite fashionable it appears.

51268470870_fa47f0acd6_c.jpg

advertisement

Back