advertisement

Why is Biden not quarantining?

richardg

Admonishtrator
Politics is more important than family, then? Thousands of parents working abroad and it is almost impossible to see your kids. But he can turn up, talk shit and just f off?

Same with Gove.
Went to the EC cup final. Got texted his flight had covid on board.
No need to quarantine. He is allowed to test daily instead.
They’ll test Biden daily.

Same with Gove.
Went to the EC cup final. Got texted his flight had covid on board.
No need to quarantine. He is allowed to test daily instead.
They’ll test Biden daily.
Ah OK, so I can do this next time I come back to UK too?

Doesn't the leader of the free world travel with a spare head in a bag and enough medics to fit it?

On a completely separate thread hijack, why do those poor secret service blokes who have to jog alongside 'the beast' touch the door, or whatever panel they are near as they jog along? Do they have to make a circuit to keep the car going or summat?

S

To make everyone think potus is inside, when he’s actually in the Hyundai i10 five cars back.

I don't think they do that anymore (apart from inauguration day).

I think it was Kim Jong-Un's car that had the joggers.

ap-18118038542912.jpg

On a completely separate thread hijack, why do those poor secret service blokes who have to jog alongside 'the beast' touch the door, or whatever panel they are near as they jog along? Do they have to make a circuit to keep the car going or summat?

S
I’ll hazard a guess that they’re supposed to be keeping a careful scan for threats, not looking at the car, so keeping physical contact means they know exactly where it is, without having to look at it.

I’ll hazard a guess that they’re supposed to be keeping a careful scan for threats, not looking at the car, so keeping physical contact means they know exactly where it is, without having to look at it.
Maybe but I think the one at the back might be holding the door handle of the car....and that would be a different reason for touching the car.

Did the OP not know that if you're rich and famous enough then rules, regulations and laws (even on murder etc) don't apply to you?

AFAIC until trump, bozo, netnyahoo, putin etc etc are locked up and the key thrown away then shoplifters, burglars etc are doing nothing wrong:D

S

pretty sure @Sue Pertwee-Tyr is on the right track here. Being able to touch the car helps keep relative position while paying more attention to surroundings (I seem to recall they’re looking at a 10m perimeter - handgun range).

advertisement

Back