advertisement

Arcam SR250

GruntPuppy

pfm Member
This is a 2 channel amp with pre-outs, also has inbuilt stereo pre-amp capability with configurable crossover frequency, it also has an inbuilt tuner, and it's built like a battleship I bought mine from this forum for more than this (but am still delighted - top seller, top kit in top condition) - at this price it's a bargain.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/33400348...d=link&campid=5338728743&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Did I mention the built-in room correction? Tidy DAC too. HDMI through fpr those of us who'd like to listen to music, and also play TV sound through our systems.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
yes and i am pretty sure jez arkless has said he wont touch displays like this . heaven knows who would repair it except arcam at great cost

Are these amps supposed to come with a mic for the Dirac set up? probably won't buy this particular one but a `cheaper Lyngdorf` does appeal...

With a display fault and an 8 now as the first digit om the price tag, not worth it. Fully working examples of what seems to be a brilliant amplifier go for that, or a bit less.

They seem to be a bit more - I bought mine at 650 through this forum, 800 seems to be about the mark. This was listed at 499 b.i.n. when I saw it, at that price a possible bargain - at this price, and without the faint display description (even if he has found the controls on the remote), I wouldn't touch it.

advertisement

Back