advertisement

Trying to decide what not to buy first....

in your case I would definitely not buy the thing for 1995 as you can get more music all be it you wont be able to de ionise or clamp your new music down :)
Rgds
Stuart

I'm sure Simon can build the first item for a fiver. Spend the rest on music and a holiday in the sun.

In the 80's there was a fad for room ionisers...(or were they de-ionisers?) they were about a tenner I think. I wonder if it's the same technology?

If the ioniser has 2 for +ve ions and another 2 for -ve ions won't they cancel each other out?

From what I can tell, it uses transporter beam technology so maybe can differentiate between ions?

ION-001g.jpg

I believe them when they say that the clamp can extract un told something, it just might not be what I am thinking it extracts

Sh*t me! It worked, I've just been signed off to purchase 100* CDs and 'have a rake around in Vinyl Villians'....OK, not the full £2K (I just buy 2nd hand generally) but that's negotiation for you.

*'buy 100, I don't care, just as long as they're not all in the living room'.

The moral of course is never to ask a yes or no question.

Either / or is much more likely to achieve the desired result.

Congratulations JimmyB, enjoy choosing your new discs;-)

Jim

For ionisation, I just take my records down to the beach and wave them close to the incoming waves. I've a lot of records so it does take up a lot of beach space - no good choosing Broadstairs on a bank holiday. But the long beaches at Folkestone or Deal are ideal.

advertisement

Back