advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

Uncle Marchbanks, not only do you look exceptionally dapper, but also admirably svelte of figure.
Well, thank you. I’ve discovered the last thing you need when trying to leg it down the public footpath pursued by killer sheep is any excess baggage. It’s bad enough getting your two-tone Oxfords mucky without being slowed down in the life-and-death race to the gate at the end of the field.

Another selfie attempt with Ludo

171693121.2Cd6hWAy.050621_01.jpg

Tony, I'm intrigued to know what Chinese military intelligence, as they scour western Internet and social media channels for those vital small snippets of information on the technology and status of the weapons systems of their potential enemies, they make of your selfie posts.

Tony, I'm intrigued to know what Chinese military intelligence, as they scour western Internet and social media channels for those vital small snippets of information on the technology and status of the weapons systems of their potential enemies, they make of your selfie posts.
It’s an old aircraft. As long as I don’t show images of the cockpit displays with power on, or circuit diagrams, it’s fine. The avionics are the sensitive area, everything else is as old as Sikorsky :)

That the UK has developed a hybrid/cyborg super soldier that will sweep eastward to conquer the world.

The old ticker's been causing a bit of grief for the last few months so it was back to Lincoln County today to re-visit my friendly cardiologist for an angiogram. Result? 100% Restenosis in all 3 stents which is a bit of a b*gger. Fortunately, as I'm fairly fit, my heart health is quite good (all things considered) but awaiting further investigation.

Still breathing God's air though, and the cardiac nurses are especially lovely...hospital TV is crap though, just squiggly lines and numbers:

Nothing on TV by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

100% Restenosis in all 3 stents which is a bit of a b*gger. Fortunately, as I'm fairly fit, my heart health is quite good (all things considered) but awaiting further investigation.

Well that blows, hope they can do a job that sticks this time.

The old ticker's been causing a bit of grief for the last few months so it was back to Lincoln County today to re-visit my friendly cardiologist for an angiogram. Result? 100% Restenosis in all 3 stents which is a bit of a b*gger. Fortunately, as I'm fairly fit, my heart health is quite good (all things considered) but awaiting further investigation.

Still breathing God's air though, and the cardiac nurses are especially lovely...hospital TV is crap though, just squiggly lines and numbers:

Nothing on TV by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Dyno-rod time?

Hope they get you sorted quickly.

Pete

Thanks chaps - just waiting for a treatment 'forecast' from the cardio team. Total stent blockage occurs in 3-10% of patients so dare say I got unlucky.

advertisement

Back