advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
sopwith-camel-aircraft-carrier.jpg

Continuing with the jingoist Brexitannia Rules the Waves theme, The Express is going full Master & Commander.

Macron isn’t just getting slapped down now, he’s getting a hammer to the bonzer:

Jersey to be 'masters of waters' - Macron dealt hammer blow in fishing spat
JERSEY has said it will retain control of its waters after France claimed it would be victorious in upcoming talks following a bitter fishing row post-Brexit.
By DYLAN DONNELLY
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Sun, May 16, 2021 | UPDATED: 07:46, Sun, May 16, 2021

“by Dillon Donnelly, War Correspondent”.

Continuing with the jingoist Brexitannia Rules the Waves theme, The Express is going full Master & Commander.

Macron isn’t just getting slapped down now, he’s getting a hammer to the bonzer:

Jersey to be 'masters of waters' - Macron dealt hammer blow in fishing spat
JERSEY has said it will retain control of its waters after France claimed it would be victorious in upcoming talks following a bitter fishing row post-Brexit.
By DYLAN DONNELLY
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Sun, May 16, 2021 | UPDATED: 07:46, Sun, May 16, 2021

“by Dillon Donnelly, War Correspondent”.
An interesting thing in this whole Jersey spat is the contrast with Guernsey, which seems to have managed its own transition without any of this sort of trouble.

Normally the individual has no trouble randomly stepping on google buttons while at the same time spraying the thread with fatuous questions.
I’m assuming he googled the figures and found they were not to his liking. I think Q1 was up in France too. Maybe Lithuania or the Vatican can help.

I’m assuming he googled the figures and found they were not to his liking. I think Q1 was up in France too. Maybe Lithuania or the Vatican can help.
I didn't check the figures for France but it is good to hear they are doing well, Napoleon needs all the help he can get.

I didn't check the figures for France but it is good to hear they are doing well, Napoleon needs all the help he can get.
So you wondered about France's trade performance, to the point of asking here, but didn't check the figures yourself. Bizarre.
Do you worry about the foreign trade performance of each of the 27 MS, or is it just France that bothers you?

So you wondered about France's trade performance, to the point of asking here, but didn't check the figures yourself. Bizarre.
Do you worry about the foreign trade performance of each of the 27 MS, or is it just France that bothers you?
Why would i worry about any of the 27 when they are all on board EU Titanic, the band is still playing ode to joy, the money tree is still bearing fruit and all is well.

Those pesky Europeans are at it again, trying to meddle in our great nation's affairs...
I just got this from school:

May 2021

Dear Parents and Carers,

European Parliament Ambassador Schools (EPAS) Programme

We are excited to announce an opportunity for your child to become a ‘junior ambassador’ as part of a special programme with the European Parliament. We have been selected as one of ten UK schools to participate in a UK pilot of the European Parliament Ambassador Schools (EPAS) programme. As part of this, we have a unique chance for around 20 Year 11 students to take part in a four week programme designed to debate, discuss and engage with global issues - from politics to the environment, social justice to culture, human rights to foods!

The programme is supported by the European Parliament and we will have live ‘zoom’ talks, personalised Q&As with EU leaders, behind-the-scenes access to a film festival and the potential to make contact with the 1,600 other EPAS schools across Europe. The sessions will be in school and involve students working in small groups to shape and lead a collaborative project of their choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back