advertisement

What are you listening to right now #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a punt on this LP. Is it prog? classical? Don’t suppose it matters - plenty going on.

Listening to this before I stick it in the Headway charity shop. Never heard it before.

The Concert John Barry with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
>
‘The James Bond Suite’ - I like the way Barry has linked the tunes together, very nice. Someone will be pleased with that.

R-1640813-1274692548.jpeg.jpg

More Images

The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Conducted By John Barry ‎– The Concert John Barry
Label:
Polydor ‎– 2383 156
Series:
Circle Of Sound
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
UK
Released:
Genre:
Classical, Stage & Screen
Style:
Soundtrack

There’s a new Latin Quarter out on MOV, my copy is very decent, ltd on clear and rest on coloured
https://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/latin-quarter/radio-africa#.YJvKYC94Xi0

Thanks for that, every MOV LP I’ve ever bought has been superb and always reasonably priced,

Thing is, since I paid for a lifetime subscription to Roon 3 years ago,I vowed to buy no more vinyl and so far I’ve stuck to it. Any newish stuff I just listen to on Tidal but mostly play the vinyl I already own, there being a fair choice in my 1000+ collection.

Cheers....Dave

Thanks for that, every MOV LP I’ve ever bought has been superb and always reasonably priced,

Thing is, since I paid for a lifetime subscription to Roon 3 years ago,I vowed to buy no more vinyl and so far I’ve stuck to it. Any newish stuff I just listen to on Tidal but mostly play the vinyl I already own, there being a fair choice in my 1000+ collection.

Cheers....Dave
I have ROON also but somehow can’t wean myself off the old liquorice pizzas. That and I have 4 decks to feed, bought an absolute boat load of vinyl during lockdown :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back