advertisement

fargo

graystoke4

pfm Member
Hi all just thought i would give you a head's up, FARGO, is starting tonight on channel 4, at 10,, i think it is written by the Coen brothers, great series,, always dark funny and shocking at the same time,, a MUST see,

It does lack that morbid, comic style of the Coen Bros. that feeling you get when you can see the inevitability of the paths taken by the characters is missing.
And as for that spaceship in the last series! What was that about??????

This new series isn’t great when compared to the first series, but it’s thoroughly enjoyable TV and well worth catching.

Mick

I enjoyed the series, although at the end they beat you over the head with the "this is an origin story" bit, when you should have been able to figure it out for yourself by then if you've seen the previous three seasons.

I tried to keep that vague enough not to be a spoiler.

I liked the first series a lot and it had the ‘feel’ of the original film. The 2nd and 3rd series still managed to capture some of the original spirit but two episodes into this fourth series just is just leaving me cold. I do think the paint jobs on those cars are superb though.

advertisement

Back