advertisement

System Pics 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the clean lines and restraint. It looks practical to use and live with. Much better IMO than a lot of systems that dominate what (for many people) is a shared space.

Thanks, it took a couple of goes to get here, but you are right the space is shared with regular lounge usage..

What is the rest of the system?

Rega TT > Naim Atom > Tannoy Cheviots

Simple and easy to use, whilst sounding superb.

My current system after doing a full rebuild over the last year. Not traveling on business for the first time in 20 years has given me the time to rekindle my love for Hifi, so the old '90s system has been fully refreshed.

8hMPAhx.jpg

7ymxwbWLLGZ5owN5A

My current system after doing a full rebuild over the last year. Not traveling on business for the first time in 20 years has given me the time to rekindle my love for Hifi, so the old '90s system has been fully refreshed.

8hMPAhx.jpg

7ymxwbWLLGZ5owN5A
I like the mini swimming pools, and the 80's asymmetrical decks on the right bring back memories.

Thanks! My system sits in the man cave, which is primarily an 80's skateboard museum :)

8tnprTP.jpg
I was never any good at skateboarding but I love the artwork, and building them was fun.

Are you in the US? How did you get a hold of so many decks that weren't beat up?

Thanks! My system sits in the man cave, which is primarily an 80's skateboard museum :)

8tnprTP.jpg

Great room.

Have you seen the skateboarding thread?

I have had a few of the decks you have. Still have a Lance Mountain, but not the Future Primitive, it is the blue one with baby drawing of Lance & kids. Zorlac poster? I still have a set of red 70 mm Kryps. and some Gullwings (1970’s) somewhere. Bits of A.C.S. trucks, that kind of thing.

Many originals, or reissues?

Thanks, it took a couple of goes to get here, but you are right the space is shared with regular lounge usage..

Rega TT > Naim Atom > Tannoy Cheviots

Simple and easy to use, whilst sounding superb.
Bigger view... The TV looks small but is actually a 55" OLED one mounted on the slimmest mount I could find. The Sonos Beam was a good addition to the TV experience and I can recommend it for smaller rooms.
Lounge by Jonathan Roberts, on Flickr

If you have too many skateboards, here is a good way to get rid of a few ones

Nor sure there's such a thing as too many skateboards :D

Great room.

Have you seen the skateboarding thread?

I have had a few of the decks you have. Still have a Lance Mountain, but not the Future Primitive, it is the blue one with baby drawing of Lance & kids. Zorlac poster? I still have a set of red 70 mm Kryps. and some Gullwings (1970’s) somewhere. Bits of A.C.S. trucks, that kind of thing.

Many originals, or reissues?

All originals, it's been a passion for many years hunting these all down

My lad will pop around later to help you thin down that lot... ;););)

Nice space :)

Cheers!

Get down the old skaters thread, bound to be a few things on there that you know of ;)

Think I've just found it, great thread and some good pics. I remember skating with you back in the Broadmarsh days. We run a Facebook group, Long live Broadie Banks, which has some great old pics if you're not already on there

..yeah, dat carpet is really pulling the skateboards together.. :)
You haven't been on business tour with NO FX at some point by coincidence..?
Nice room !

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back