advertisement

Our Impending War With France

Hoorah.
Johnny Foreigner fishing boats going home with their tails between their legs.
Break out the rum.
Bunting, bands and banners ready in Plymouth.

Yeah but it's a real vote winner for Johnson innit.
Yes it is ...

51161629576_34b49b6160_c.jpg

I see Bertram has hiked off to the drones and forgotten to come back and reply to his mail. Jeeves? Answer the mail will you please?
Certainly sir.

All predictions right from 2019! I've got the full set!

1.No Deal.

2.Resignation.

3.Tory Leadership Battle.

4.Johnson wins, with Gove, Lord Snooty and the rest of the multimillionarses as his deputies.

5.Britain becomes tin pot nostalgic dictatorship.

6.Starts war with a country it knows it can beat.

You mean they have an "independent' nuclear deterrent? It's always struck me as bizarre that we allow the US to make us pay for something that we can't use yet have to pay for.

Yeah but it's a real vote winner for Johnson innit. Stick it them Frenchies Mr de Pfeffel!! They don't like it up 'em.

I trust Bojo's father has got his French passport already ? Bojo might have to wait a while before putting his application in...

You mean they have an "independent' nuclear deterrent? It's always struck me as bizarre that we allow the US to make us pay for something that we can't use yet have to pay for.
They certainly do.
No US involvement anywhere in the force de frappe

Apart from potatoes what has Jersey ever done for us except leech billions of pounds in lost tax revenues? And then we have to spend money defending them? I’d let France have the Channel Islands - and it’ll be one more step towards little England.

advertisement

Back