advertisement

System Pics 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't my system, but it is a system at my favorite HiFi shop in my native Seattle (Hawthorne Stereo):

IMG_20171229_152118 by Sean Smith, on Flickr

Since I'm moving back to the Seattle soon, I'm using it as inspiration for when we settle again. I love the giant Persian rugs on the wall and floor, and the illumination. The stereo istelf? Meh.
That is a cool setup. Visited Seattle in mid 90s loved the city!

182468375_10159026219539223_4551870250360633741_n.jpg

Just added the Hyperspace and 12" Ace Anna Arm, they sound fab.
And they look like they mean business....and good foundation!

Thanks. The builder really paid attention to details (more than me obviously !) as he gave the color and finishing almost perfectly matching the finish of my chrome bumper amps although I didn’t even ask for it !
I must try this approach sometimes. My wife still laments the sale of my Quad 57s, with beautiful custom stands from Sweden, I think.

@Mr.Nic - Nice looking room! How does the Aethos sound? Do you know how it compares to an Elicit-R? (I have got an Elicit-R, Saturn-R, P8/Apheta2/Aria2 and I am getting Aethos-envy but that is a big step-up financially -- and I fear the Aethos would not be as good looking next to the Saturn-R) - Thanks!

@Mr.Nic - Nice looking room! How does the Aethos sound? Do you know how it compares to an Elicit-R? (I have got an Elicit-R, Saturn-R, P8/Apheta2/Aria2 and I am getting Aethos-envy but that is a big step-up financially -- and I fear the Aethos would not be as good looking next to the Saturn-R) - Thanks!

I had an Elicit-R before the Aethos and if I hadn't been offered an exceedingly good deal on the Aethos (ex-demo) I'd probably have stuck with the Elicit. The Aethos sounds fantastic and does deliver 'more' of what the Elicit does, however the Elicit was just a great all-round performer. The added headphone integration helped me make the decision to upgrade too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back